Saturday, December 17, 2005
Hey everyone!
A lot of people're currently overseas right now so I don't expect many to be reading this (: At the very least I hope you guys haven't forgotten about our blog yeah. Recently I got back from a vacation and have been stranded home these past few days because of a stomach flu virus plus something else that currently has not been identified so my holidays've been alllriiiight thus far.
How're you guys? I miss 2SY! Sec3 sounds pretty scary but we'll all live, won't we! It feels slightly strange thinking about how I'll be stepping into a completely new different classroom next year, but oh well. With each year I conquer new territory within the school.
Okay, so honestly there really isn't much to say here! Save for the fact that Christmas is coming! So yeah, I hope you guys have great Christmases with your loved ones. (: See you all next year, yeah? Take care!
Much love,
Camilla
wheezed and
sneezed ;
2:26 pm